Welcome to Nutritienda’s Product Feedback System. Thanks to this new tool you can now rate and review previous products that you have purchased.
This Policy is intended to give us genuine and truthful ratings and reviews of our products. Although we encourage our clients to share their opinions (whether positive or negative), in some cases it is difficult to distinguish this use from an abuse of service, so in order to avoid confusion and manipulation of other clients’ and users’ decisions, the system will be subject to the following rules:
Clients may only rate and review products that have been purchased by them from NutriTienda and been successfully delivered.* In the case of products with multiple flavours, clients will only be able review the particular flavour that has been purchased.
This way, we can ensure that our customers and users have access to the most transparent, accurate and useful information possible when it comes to making a purchase, avoiding cases such as the following:
- A manufacturer posing as a Nutritienda client, posting reviews of their own products in order to increase sales.
- A manufacturer posing as a Nutritienda client, posts a negative review of a competitors product in order to damage the image of the latter.
- A competitor posing as a Nutritienda customer, publishes a negative review of Nutritienda and/or any of its products, with the intention of damaging the company’s image.
- An unsatisfied customer posts various negative reviews about the same product using multiple Nutritienda accounts.
This tool is very useful for all www.nutritienda.com users, as it assures them confidence when it comes to an unknown product or flavour and also saves them time when deciding what to buy. What’s more, it allows us to become familiar with the preferences and top criteria of our customers, and enables us to work more efficiently in the optimisation of our catalogue, guaranteeing an unbeatable range of products. That' s why your collaboration is so important!
When rating a product, the following should be taken into account:
All ratings are set at 5, giving the user the option to increase or decrease the score for each product.
The overall score of each product is based on the average rating of each product. You can view both the average ratings and the overall rating for each flavour.
Depending on the nature and/or type of product, the criteria may change (e.g: flavour, effectiveness, dilution, value for money, texture, etc).
To protect user privacy, only the first name and the first letter of the surname that is used in registration will be made public (e.g: (eg: Manuel G.).
The flavour of the rated product and the date on which the rating was made shall be detailed.
How do I submit my rating and review?
Once logged in to www.nutritienda.com, you will be able to give ratings and reviews on products you have purchased and received in 2 different ways.
1) Going to “Ratings” in MY ACCOUNT, where you can also see your past ratings and reviews.
2) Directly from the product page, by clicking on the rating box.
If you wish to do this through the "Ratings" in MY ACCOUNT, you must:
1. Select the “PRODUCTS TO RATE” tab and choose the product you wish to rate and review by clicking “RATE”.
2. You will then be redirected to the ratings form where you will be able to rate the main features of the product on a scale of 0 to 10:
- Rate the different criteria from 0 to 10: flavour, effectiveness, dilution, value for money, etc. There are different criteria depending on the function and type of product.
- You can include an additional review with a maximum of 255 characters regarding the product in question.
3. You will be able to check all your ratings from the "RATED PRODUCTS" tab.
Review moderation and publishing.
The best reviews are those which explain the reasons why you were or weren’t satisfied with the product. You are free to mention other products that you consider similar, by way of comparison, providing that they appear in the www.nutritienda.com catalogue.
Our Service must solely be used in a lawful manner. Thus, Nutritienda reserves the right to moderate or remove comments in which the contents violate the respect for human dignity, whether discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, threatening towards young people or children, infringe upon public order or security, or are not deemed appropriate for publication by a court of law. In any event, NutriTienda® will not be held responsible, within the limits of the law, for the opinions published by users on this site using this tool.
Importante: in the event that the review is rejected, you will always be able to leave another one through “Ratings” in MY ACCOUNT.
Avoid your ratings from being rejected by following these guidelines:
- Don’t be disrespectful towards other users.
- Do not use insults or profanities.
- Focus your comments on the product in question.
- Do not share confidential information or protected content.
- Do not mention external companies that are unrelated to Nutritienda.
- Do not post any domains, URLs or hyperlinks external to Nutritienda.
Other content not allowed when it comes to writing a customer review:
- The publishing of any content that may violate or facilitate the violation of any applicable law, such as legislation or Nutritienda’s guidelines and policies.
- The publishing of any content relating to criminal allegations.
- The publication of any damaging content, including but not limited to, viruses, trojans, worms, or any other computer program that can damage, interfere with, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information.
- The publication of any content that infringes upon the right of any third parties, including but not limited to: copyright, registered brands, patents, commercial secrets, or confidential information (telephone numbers, email or postal addresses, etc.)
- Identity fraud or the falsification of any personal and private data.
- The publication of any content that offers or distributes merchandise, fraudulent services or offers (spam).
- The ese of the tool for commercial purposes such as publicity or product promotion (including opinions from authors, artists, editors, manufacturers, or sellers), or repeated comments that are not of any added value.
- The use of the tool for profitable purposes when giving opinions relating to other people or entities, or products of direct competition (including the opinions of authors, artists, editors, manufacturers, or sellers.)
- The publication of any content belonging to another person, or that has been previously published with respect to the same product using related accounts.
- The sharing of information not directly related to the product, such as availability, price or delivery options.
- Replying directly to the reviews given by other clients.
- The use of the tool to request positive or negative opinions.
- The use of the tool in order to point out spelling errors or inconsistencies in the product descriptions of our catalogue.