“Do you have a product you don’t want and wish to return it?"
If you have purchased a product and for whatever reason you no longer want it and you wish to return it,the easiest way for us to help you is by contacting our Customer Service department at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may however always exercise your right to cancellation by any means permitted by law.
Before doing this, there are several conditions that must be met:
- Returned products must be in perfect condition, with the original packaging and labels, promotional products, and anything related to the purchase of the product in question.
- The right to cancellation expires after 14 calendar days of receiving your order.
- In the event of a cancellation, Nutritienda must reimburse the full amount of the order.
- Returns must be made as soon as possible within 14 calendar days of notification by the customer.
- The refund will be made to the same credit or debit card used to pay for the purchase, by bank transfer, or to a bank account held only by the person who placed the order, always taking into account the method of payment used by the customer.
* Who pays return postage costs?
- If you wish to carry out a return because you no longer want or do not like the product (cancellation), you will have to pay for all postage costs.
- If the product is broken or in poor condition, Nutritienda will be responsible for the logistical costs of the return.
If you reject an order on delivery which has already been paid for, Nutritienda will refund the amount of the purchase minus the shipping costs.
Exceptions to the right of cancellation that apply at our store
The right of cancellation shall not apply to orders relating to:
a) The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire quickly.
b) The supply of sealed goods that aren’t suitable for return for
hygiene and health reasons that have been unsealed upon delivery.
c) The supply of goods that after having been delivered, and considering their nature,
have been irreversibly mixed with other goods.
d) The supply of goods unsealed by the user and without their original packaging.
e) Items identified as gifts acquired through the purchase of an order that are requested to be returned individually.
"What is the procedure for returns?"
If you meet the above conditions and you agree to pay the shipping costs of the return, please contact us so that we can arrange for collection. A courier will come to the address where the order was delivered without the need for you to make the necessary arrangements. The procedure is as follows:
- You must repack the product for its return and ensure that it is protected to avoid damage in transit. If possible, in the original Nutritienda box in which it was delivered.
- Please send the following form with the product together with the order details required to process the return.
- A Nutritienda agent will arrange a time with you for a courier to pick up the package.
- In the event that the order has been delivered at a collection point, we will send you a return label so that you can send it there.
- Once we receive the returned order, the corresponding refund will be processed.
If, however, you wish to exercise your right to cancellation and return the product yourself, please fill in the following form and send it back to us. You can read all the details of the cancellation process in this document.